Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Black

Yeah I know.. too much Pearl Jam.. but then again.. so what?
Dunno why, but I can't stop listening to this song non-stop for the last couple of weeks.

Pearl Jam - Black



.
.
and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass,
of what was everything.
all the pictures had all been washed in black, tattooed everything...
all the love gone bad, turned my world to black
tattooed all i see, all that i am, all i'll ever be...
i know someday you'll have a beautiful life, i know you'll be a star
in somebody else's sky, but why
why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?
=======

awesome poetry!!

Among other things, I watched Corporate - Paisa, Power and Politics. Funk and I came to this unusually rare mutual agreement that it should have been : Corporate - Sex, Sex, Sex... Sex, sex,sex and More Sex. What a way for him to depart from Oracle!!

I also feel extremely fuck'all working for an MNC whose taxes contribute to the power yeilded by those supporting the rocket that killed 35 kids while they were dreaming of another morning.

The design of the new Pulsar 220 somehow reminds me of LML Adreno. It's fake and it sucks.

I miss quake3 and final block :(.

3 comments:

Pollyanna said...

Aw.....

Anonymous said...

an year ago i too was majorly hooked to this song..

Anonymous said...

Well coroprate had plenty of sex, here is a marital relationship breaking up because of lack of it.See the review of Kabhi alvida na kehna if interested.