Monday, November 28, 2005

Series Buster!!

It was only after Shashank brought this fact to my mind, that I actually realized I was a 'Series Buster' in the true sense. The funda being that I have seen almost all the movies whose sequels have possibly been made... excluding B-grade ofcourse! So here's a list which definitely is an ego feeder to me...

All in the series of:

Matrix
LOTR
Harry Potter
Rambo
Star Wars
Hell Raiser
James Bond (not sure I've seen all in this one... at least 9 I think)
Austin Powers
Rocky
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
Friday the 13th
Evil Dead
Terminator
Predator
Universal Soldier
Fast and the Furious
Kickboxer
Karate Kid
Lara Croft - TombRaider
Blade
Dumb and Dumber
Mummy
Die Hard
Superman
Batman
Spiderman
Lion King
Alladin
Home Alone
Mission Impossible
Kill Bill
Child's Play
Ocean's 11/12
Scary Movie
Jurrasic Park
Jaws
Alien (Bet you haven't seen Predator vs. Alien !!)
King Kong
Shanghai Noon
Rush Hour
The Exorcist
Robocop
Hot Shots
Naked Gun
Omen
Silence of the Lambs
Before Sunset
Bourne Identity

......

Whew!
(sure I have seen more... will keep updating this list...)

1 comment:

Clickr said...

Al,
Series Buster!

You seem to have forgotten the movies we have watched.
what about "silence of the lambs", "before sunset" , "omen"(1&2), also I think u have watched the "bourne identity", "bourne supremacy". Thats all I can think of right now.